3.15.2008

Friends


As many of you have noticed (like those to whom I sent the wrong link – sorry!) the title of this blog is Everyday Environmentalists, with an s. Although I am an Everyday Environmentalist (no royal we on this blog) I added the s to the name because I think of this as an online community of like-minded individuals, rather than a ranting place for a single person. Because of that mentality, I am going to dedicated my next few blogs to tips that were sent to me by readers. I value your input more than I can easily relay with words and do not believe I can thank you enough.

EE Indira posted a link on my Dummer entry to a recent posting on AutoBlogGreen.com regarding BMW’s renewed interest in an all electric car. Now, for any one else who was a fan of Who Killed the Electric Car? or just just a fan of the environment in general, this is VERY exciting.

Thanks for the link Indira!

1 comment:

Indira said...

My pleasure Blog Mistress EE. DId you know that Aveda has an "Environmentals" line? Sure the company has always been totally Earth friendly, but I had no idea about this line until just recently. Hard not to love Aveda. Back to my online shopping. Hmmm. Flax fiber or limited edition?
http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2/mpp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY10609